Thursday, June 18, 2009

Jackthreads

There is this really cool email that I get everyday that has some really awesome offers on clothes. Jackthreads is a community website where each day (twice a day) they sent out emails with a different item that is for sale. It could be anything from sunglasses, to jackets, to shorts, to jeans, to shoes, to shirts, to sweatshirts....I am sure you get the point. The item is on sale until it sells out or another item comes up for sale. Anyways, I have picked up a lot of cool gear from this site and think it might be something cool for everyone to check out as well.

1 comment:

Chris Madden said...

Hey Drew, Chris Madden here. Found your blog doing a search for jackthreads--one of my buddies founded the company and I'm helping him set up a referral program. Anyway, I was looking for blogs talking about JT and I found you. Small world!

Hope all is well, go Irish this weekend.