Thursday, September 24, 2009

Ireland and Italy Reloaded


Can't wait as tomorrow I am heading to Northern Ireland and then eventually Italy. I am flying to Dublin and going to spend about four days with my cousins the Gallaghers. They live in Northern Ireland and so cousin Mark is picking me up at the airport and then we will make our way north. Can't wait to have a great time out that way! Then on Tuesday night I make my way to Lucca, Italy for Dominic and Sheila's wedding. What a great time that will be as the big day is going to be on Thursday at a ceremony in downtown Lucca. Dom and Sheila are staying at my cousin Jim and Katie's place in Aquilea and it is going to be quite the party. Looking forward to hanging with my college friends Brian and Chris as we are all going to be staying together with my cousin Jim at his apartment in Lucca. Talk to you when I get back!

No comments: