Monday, January 3, 2011

Cambodia...ing


It has been a while since since I have updated the blog and so I thought I would write a little bit about my recent travels. As I stated in my previous post, I was gearing up for a major trip to Cambodia at the end of November. And to say that it was an amazing trip, would be an understatement. I had the journey of a lifetime and it was an unreal adventure to a part of the world that I never imagined I would ever get to in all my life. I spent ten days in Cambodia visiting my good friend Daniela Papi, hanging out, sightseeing, and learning more about the PEPY Ride. Daniela truly is an exceptional person and all that she has done in the six years she has been there is truly remarkable. When you talk about making a difference and actually MAKING A DIFFERENCE, Daniela and PEPY is doing so. I absolutely loved Cambodia and everything about it.....from the people, the food, the culture, the history, the experiences. I really could not ask for a better trip and time spent away from the States. I have a lot to be thankful for in my life and an experience like travelling to Cambodia is one I will never forget. Thank you to Daniela, all the amazing people at PEPY, my new friends who live here and there, and to the country that is Cambodia....you will all always be in my heart.

No comments: