Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Lionel Richie

First real post on this new blog. A thanks to the Flow Cooleys for the blogger help page. I needed the help for sure.

I thought I would start out with something fun. This is a great link and I have to give credit to two big Lionel Richie Fans - Andy and Chris. Thanks Andy for always making this a part of the parties at our old place. And Chris, you know you love the DVD. If this doesn't brighten your day, I don't know what will.

Random notes.....Our work softball team lost tonight, but that is okay. While I can be competitive, I like to just get out there and play. It is fun to then hang out afterwards with the team. We go to O'Donovan's and have some food and drinks and that is a good time to just relax and get to know your co-workers a little better. My favorite part of the night though is driving home by myself with the music on real loud. I like to get on Lake Shore Drive and just let Stanley (my car) fly (although Stanley is not a 2007, but a 2006). On the play list right now is Bloc Party and they are a hard one to pass up for me of late. This is a sweet song by them if you do not know them already.

Okay, first real day of blogging done, pretty cool. Think I might just make a habit out of this. Night.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great idea Drew. Love it. Will check in regularly. You seem to be a pro already - throwing in hyper links already. Nice work.

Mama Cools said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mama Cools said...

Drew-I LOVE Lionel and the video. Thanks for sharing and please tell me if you know where I can get Dan a pair of those awesome leather pants!!

BTW...since you seem to like anime videos, here is something my brother worked on for MTV (the Faceoff): http://www.tower8.net/

The guy singing isn't the greatest, but the song is cool and the art is great (I'm biased)-all digital animation (which is what Kyle worked on).
-Sharis