Thursday, August 16, 2007

What?

Sometimes it is hard for me to come up with a topic for blogging. Tonight I have sat here for about 20 minutes trying to come up with a topic and just nothing is coming to mind. I think a lot of time these posts are just some sort of stream of consciousness, but for some reason tonight I am just not coming up with anything good or fun. Therefore, I think I will just write a few things that have been a part of my life recently. These all are for different reasons, things that have been a part of Drew for the past couple of weeks......TimberTech, St Louis University, Mirai, Wilson tennis shoes, Callaway Gardens, Iceberg Mountain, HD Radio, Tru-Link, BBQ Beef, Euchre, Golf, Harry Potter, Notre Dame, 121 Marketing Resources, Mountain View, Tennis, Guinness, Holy Family, Starbucks, MIA, Molson, Snack Mix, ABCs, Florida, Indiana, Minnesota, New York, Illinois, Ireland, Newborns, Buffalo Joe's, Driving and Family. Wow, that was not as much fun as I thought it would be, but still some insight into me. Next week I promise I will have a good Teaching Thursday post. Feel free to leave any suggestions!!

No comments: