Sunday, February 10, 2008

Been a while....

It has been a very long time since I have written and so I thought I would get back to writing a little. First things first, the cool class that I took a few months ago that I talked about in my last entry was a sewing class. It was really cool and I made a pillowcase that I gave to my Mom for Christmas. The class was at The Needle Shop and I would recommend to anyone the classes they offer. Definitlely worth a try, it was a sweet time. And now that I have taken their intro class, I can now sign up for the second class - pajama pants making. Wouldn't that be fun?

As for everything else, I am ready for this weather to really be over! Wow, it has been quite the brutal winter and I am ready for spring - it cannot come here any sooner. I am looking forward to it.....

I went bowling this past weekend and it was really fun. What better way to forget about the cold and have a good time? Check out this video of possibly the best bowling shot ever. I have no idea how he did this!!

And tomorrow is little Chris' birthday! Happy birthday Stauff, the big 2-4! Can't believe you are getting older. Enjoy your day, you deserve the best as you are an amazing brother.

Okay, well I promise I will get back into this and write more often. As I have said before, it is time for change...

No comments: