Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Mind the Gap

I will be the first to admit that I am not the biggest Juliette Lewis fan, but I cannot help but think that she appeared in one of the best TV commercials of all time. If you have not seen the ad, I will put it here below, but before I do, does anyone else agree with me about Miss Lewis? She just comes across as being strange, but maybe that is her quirkiness and I am just not getting it. Never met her and probably never will, and who knows, maybe she is a really cool girl. I guess I will always wonder. Either way, here is one of the best TV commercials I have ever seen.

In case you are wondering who sings the song from the commercial, it is Daft Punk and the song is called "Digital Love." A great song....

1 comment:

Kyle Long said...

yo... i'm completely with you on Juliette Lews. I think the only time I've ever enjoyed her was in "The Other Sister," and that's probably because, as you stated, she is a little quirky and she was playing a mentally handicapped character, so it seemed to fit. It's something about her eyes... it seems like she's always looking past you.

side note: what ever happened to your guitar playing? how's that goin?