Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Wire


In 2010 I signed up for Netflix and have definitely enjoyed it. I have a pretty long list of movies that I want to see and the whole movie-in-the-mail concept works nicely for me. While I have not taken the utmost advantage of getting movies in a timely manner, I am getting better and am working my way through my list. Up right now is not necessarily a movie, but something that I have been wanting to watch for a while. The Wire has been recommended by pretty much every friend of mine who has seen it and so I am psyched to get going with Season 1. I watched the first episode the other night and have to say, I am a fan. Intense scenes and storylines and I am looking forward to seeing where things go with this season and the following ones.....

1 comment:

Dominic Giuliani said...

Drew - you have to get yourself an x-box or some other device that enables you to stream from netflix. That is where the value is my friend! Glad you finally joined the movie-in-the-mail club!